95-99 BMW M3 (E36) Fortune Auto - Dreadnought Pro 2-Way Coilovers
Fortune Auto Dreadnought PRO 2-Way for 95-99 BMW M3 (E36)
Part Number: FADREAD2-E36M
Dreadnought PRO dampers are the foundation of a race winning suspension; designed and tested in the harshest environment possible- the race track. Offering top tier race technology and durable race proven components, Dreadnought PRO damper systems are the ultimate in performance and adjustability. All systems are completely built in-house by our engineering staff in Richmond, Virginia. We insist on building bespoke suspension in order to offer some of the best quality control in the industry.
Designed and Assembled in the USA
- Amsoil Synthetic Shock Oil
- UltraDigressive Piston Technology
- Custom Built Assembly Certificate and Dyno Graph Supplied with Shocks
- Radial Bearing Mounts Standard (on MacPherson)
- 5 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- 2-Way Independent Damping Control
- 24-Step Rebound Adjustability
- 24-Step Compression Adjustability
- Monotube Damper with High Pressure Nitrogen
- T6 6061 Aluminum Mounts and Camber Plates
- Rebuildable and Revalveable at our Facility in Richmond, VA
- Swift Springs Standard
No Revalves Necessary
The ultra wide range of adjustment offered by the CFD piston allows for the convenience of tuning your suspension without having to revalve your dampers. A conventional shock absorber can withstand a 2kg spring rate difference before requiring a revalve, whereas the Concave Flow Digressive Technology has a broad range of 8kg spring rates. This is invaluable for tuning your suspension quickly at the track on race day.
Jekyll and Hyde
The Concave Flow Digressive Piston allows for a Jekyll and Hyde personality. Lower spring rates can be stiffened up by using the wide damping range as an artificial spring rate, while higher spring rates feel much smoother. The large adjustment range contributes to a comfortable ride on the street and unyielding performance on the track, all with the twist of a single adjustment knob.
Dreadnought Pro 2-Way Series Coilovers are custom hand-built to order with a lead time of 3-4 weeks before shipping.
This kit is custom built to order. BC Custom wait times are 4-6 weeks. Fortune Wait times are 4-6 weeks. Most others are 2-4 weeks.