92-99 BMW 3 SERIES E36 BC Racing Coilovers - BR Type
BC Racing BR Series Coilovers 92-99 3 SERIES E36
The BC Racing BR series coilovers are the perfect choice for street driving with a dash of weekend warrior track action. Featuring easily accessible adjustment knobs and separately adjustable ride height, the BR series makes adjusting and maintaining your performance coilover system easier than ever. Ride height is independently user adjustable so you can dial in the exact look to reflect your driving style and performance needs. BC’s patented concave lower locking ring keeps all adjustments locked in and ready for precise predicable feed back in any scenario. BR series coilovers provide a strong, complete and attractive coilover system at a great price.
- Mono-tube shock design
- 30 levels of dampening force adjustment
- Pillowball mounts and adjustable camber plates included where applicable
- Separate Full length height adjustable
- Inverted and Non-Inverted setups
- One year warranty
- Coilovers use 46mm pistons and 53mm shock housings, the enlarged shock cartridges with specially designed pistons and rods provide a wide range of dampening force
- Valves are constructed of special spring steel, which outperforms stainless steels and products longer valve life. Valve stacks use a patented deflective system to provide more precise control
- Patented concave lower locking ring, to prevent unseating
- Springs are made of SAE9254 high strength, durable steel. Compression tested at over 500,000 times with less than 5% deformation
- T6061 Aluminum utilized in spring locks and seats for strength and weight savings
- Iron lower brackets on MacPherson struts to ensure rigidity
- Piston rods are constructed of highly polished steel to lengthen oil seal life and prevent leaking
- High pressure inner rod guide seals ensure a perfect fit for consistent fade resistant damping and long shock life
- 2 step coating process utilizing nickel and chromium plating to prevent corrosion
- Newly developed lubricant oil in all shock cartridges minimizes aeration and cavitation
- An additional bearing beneath each pillowball mount provides a smooth action and prolongs the life of the pillowball itself
Front Spring Rate = 8k Rear Spring Rate = 10k
Custom spring rates are available. You can request custom spring rates by entering the rates you want in the special instructions box after clicking add to cart. Spring rates up to 18K are available in BC Springs. Rates higher then 18K will require Swift spring upgrade.
All extreme low kits, swift springs, and custom rates are considered custom builds and will have a lead time of 2-3 weeks before shipping.
Delivered to me fast and everything was in good shape when it got here!
Is there any way I can exchange springs for stiffer one?
Can’t go wrong with BC’S.
Ordered custom BC coilovers took about three weeks to get built ( which is the time frame for custom orders). They shipped on a Saturday and I received them that Tuesday. Great quality happy with my purchase now I need to get some coilover Depot sleeves/Covers for these badboys!
Every time I got in contact with Jon he was very professional and helped out in every way he could. The coilovers also didn’t take anywhere near as long as the estimated ship time which was an awesome surprise. They also allow you to select your spring rates which most sellers don’t allow. If i had to order another set of coilovers I’d definitely be going through these guys again. 👍🏽
We Also Recommend