06-15 Mazda Miata MX-5 BC Racing Coilovers - BR Type
BC Racing BR Series Coilovers 06-15 Mazda Miata MX-5
The BC Racing BR series coilovers are the perfect choice for street driving with a dash of weekend warrior track action. Featuring easily accessible adjustment knobs and separately adjustable ride height, the BR series makes adjusting and maintaining your performance coilover system easier than ever. Ride height is independently user adjustable so you can dial in the exact look to reflect your driving style and performance needs. BC’s patented concave lower locking ring keeps all adjustments locked in and ready for precise predicable feed back in any scenario. BR series coilovers provide a strong, complete and attractive coilover system at a great price.Part Number: N-11-BR
- Mono-tube shock design
- 30 levels of dampening force adjustment
- Pillowball mounts
- Separate Full length height adjustable
- Inverted and Non-Inverted setups
- One year warranty
- Coilovers use 46mm pistons and 53mm shock housings, the enlarged shock cartridges with specially designed pistons and rods provide a wide range of dampening force
- Valves are constructed of special spring steel, which outperforms stainless steels and produces longer valve life. Valve stacks use a patented deflective system to provide more precise control
- Springs are made of SAE9254 high strength, durable steel. Compression tested at over 500,000 times with less than 5% deformation
- Piston rods are constructed of highly polished steel to lengthen oil seal life and prevent leaking
- 2 step coating process utilizing nickel and chromium plating to prevent corrosion
- Newly developed lubricant oil in all shock cartridges minimizes aeration and cavitation
- An additional bearing beneath each pillowball mount provides a smooth action and prolongs the life of the pillowball itself
These coilovers come Front Spring Rate = 7k Rear Spring Rate = 5k
If you're looking for custom spring rates please fill out the customer notes with your requested rates during the check out process.
Extreme Low: This option allows for a shorter strut body along with altered spring rates to permit a much lower ride height from the standard kits. BR Series Coilovers only.
Extreme Low for the MX-5 are normally in stock and ship same or next day.
Very satisfied with them made a huge difference on my car
Very easy to install and adjust. The stock height on the rear was perfect. Once I got the front to the height I wanted I softened all of the coils 7 clicks. It rides like a dream and handles the same. Super happy with this product. Would and will recommend this to others.
Can't wait to get them on my MX-5!
Easy to install . Easy to adjust . I got the extreme low option and it said could take up to 3 weeks or something like that to biuld and ship . Got my order within 2 weeks of purchasing .
I got the extreme low version and I couldn't be happier. They go really low, they are great quality, and the ride isn't too bad. If you want to slam or stance your Miata I would definitely go with these.
We Also Recommend