97-13 Chevy Corvette C5 / C6 Silvers Coilovers - Neomax
Silvers Coilovers - NEOMax For the 97-13 Chevy Corvette C5 / C6
Part Number: SC2006
Silvers NEOMAX Coilover’s are perfect for street driving, and still outperform most on the track. The Silver’s NEOMAX coilovers are a monotube shock, independently height adjustable, with 24 levels of dampening adjustment, and come with an 18-month warranty. Silver’s coilovers offer custom builds for no extra charge, and free shipping to 48 states. Custom spring rates to fine tune your suspension for your needs whether you are road racing, drifting, or just lowering your daily. Super low option will allow you to get even lower than standard coilovers, but maintain shock travel that will still offer performance and comfort.
- Rear Damping Adjuster Extenders recommended on this application.
- Mono-tube shock Increase oil capacity maximum performance.
- 24 levels of dampening adjustability high grade shock oil,
- High strength 52mm diameter seamless shock tube
- 44mm linear characteristic internal piston provides
- High viscosity IP F.A. 5W damper oil
- Height adjustability is provided by the lower bracket
- Powder coated steel lower brackets
- Anodized T6 6061 aluminum lower mounts
- 18 Month limited manufacturer’s warranty.
Spring rate recommendations for this kit:
- Default 12k/10k Good all around setup, sporty but not overly stiff.
- Comfort setup 12k/8k, soft comfortable daily driver
- 14k/10k Drift setup when running a front sway bar.
- 18k/10k Drift setup when NOT running a front sway bar.
Custom spring rates are available. You can request custom spring rates by entering the rates you want in the special instructions box after clicking add to cart. Spring rates up to 18K are available in Silvers Springs. Rates higher than 18K will require Swift spring upgrade.
All Super low kits, swift springs, and custom rates are considered custom builds and will have a lead time of 1.5-2 weeks before shipping.
This kit is custom built to order. BC Custom wait times are 4-6 weeks. Fortune Wait times are 4-6 weeks. Most others are 2-4 weeks.
There was an issue where orders were swapped and I got the wrong ones. The team tackled this problem immediately and got in touch with Silvers for me. I received the right set only a week later. I am very happy and excited to put them on my Corvette!
Parts were packaged very nicely well insulated top of the line components great Quality really happy with this experience 😊
Awesome shocks you can see and feel the quality good buy for anyone
Work they said very good
Snow on ground car is sleeping can't review yet lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣