Brand: SPL Parts
Part number: SPL RTA 996
Part Number:SPL RTA 996
Porsche Rear Toe Arms (RTA) increase stability and response by eliminating bushing deflection and offer a wide range of toe and bump steer adjustment. When you lower your 996/997, the factory links create too much toe-in that cannot be adjusted out. This creates handling problems and excessive tire wear. These arms are designed for use in high performance street and race vehicles. Black Anodized gun drilled 2024-T351 Aluminum main links along with our 360 degree rotating clamp design allow for quick and precise adjustment. Long gone are the days of fumbling with wrenches to tighten jam nuts while trying to trying to keep your bearings oriented correctly.
Sold as a pair.Made in the USA.
SPL Parts Porsche Toe Arm Features:
• Lightweight Aluminum and Titanium construction
• Gun-drilled 2024-T351 Aluminum to reduce unsprung weight
• Heat treated Electroless Nickel plated 4340 Chromoly shanks
• Computer Aided Design with the aid of Finite Element Analysis
• Rotating Clamp design allows for easy access to lock down your alignment settings
• High misalignment low friction 3 piece Teflon lined FK Heim joints/Rod Ends
• Multiple size stainless steel bump steer spacers for precise adjustment
Inventory is tracked in real-time so you can order with confidence.
As low as 0% APR financing with Affirm means you can build now and pay over time.
Live chat with advice from industry professionals. Click the chat bubble in the lower right corner of the page.