96-02 BMW Z3 BC Racing Coilovers - BR Type
96-02 Z3 BMW BC Racing Coilovers - BR Type
The BR Type BC coilovers for the BMW Z3 are the perfect choice for street driving and the occasional road course or auto-cross duty. With easily accessible adjustment knobs for fine-tuning compression and rebound, ride height adjustment independent of shock stroke and spring preload, having a performance coilover system has never been easier. The driver chooses how low or high the vehicle sits (no preset ride height here!) and a BC Racing patented concave lower locking ring keeps it locked securely in place. Most systems can be upgraded to pillowball mounts to provide the most feedback possible from the suspension and to sharpen steering response. BC Racing front camber plates also allow a driver to get the perfect alignment setup without compromise. Each of these features is offered, while providing a strong, attractive coilover system at a reasonable price.
Part Number: I-10-BR
Features and Benefits:
- Mono-tube shock design
- Linear piston and damping curve
- Height adjustment via shock body, not spring
- 30-clicks of damping adjustment (compression/rebound) simultaneously
- 1 year limited warranty against manufacturer defect
- Fully rebuildable with all parts available for purchase
Top Configuration Specifications:
- Front camber plates come standard for this chassis (The camber plate itself utilizes a pillowball top configuration for maximum performance and rigidity).
- The rear configuration is pressed-in rubber or the OEM rear top configuration assembly is reused.
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Top Plates
- SAE9254 Powder Coated Springs
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Lock Rings
- 53mm Aluminum Threaded Shock Bodies
- Precision machine welded STKM13C Steel Lower Mounts or 6061-T6 milled Aluminum Lower Mounts where applicable
- 100% bolt on in place of OEM brackets
- Front = 6 kg
- Rear = 6 kg
- Front = Standard
- Rear = Not available
Custom spring rates are available. You can request custom spring rates by entering the rates you want in the special instructions box after clicking add to cart. Spring rates up to 18K are available in BC Springs. Rates higher than 18K will require Swift spring upgrade.
All extreme low kits, swift springs, and custom rates are considered custom builds and will have a lead time of 2-3 weeks before shipping.
Easy to install, great build quality
Order was received safe and sound and installed swiftly. Ordered with custom spring rates and I’m not disappointed. 10/10
Super easy to install, ride is sporty, but not rough. Exactly what I needed.
I had been debating on whether or not to make this purchase and I finally did. I had a custom order that was completed and shipped two weeks before I expected them to be (very happy about this). Way better quality than my stock suspension (bmw z3). Installed straight from the box no adjustments yet, ride quality is great, build quality is great. Definitely will be purchasing from BC again.