91-96 Dodge Stealth RT AWD Godspeed Coilovers- MonoRS
GodSpeed Coilovers- MonoRS For The 91-96 Dodge Stealth RT AWD
Part Number: MRS1970-B
MonoRS coilover kit by Godspeed Project are their intermediate suspension setup for daily and weekend club racing. Lowering your car with improved springs over factory and paired with Monotube damping adjustable shock cartridges. Each MonoRS coilover damper offers 32 levels of rebound / compression adjustment to improve handling without sacrificing comfort.
The MonoRS coilover Ride height can easily be adjusted by twisting the lower mount brackets. In order to keep weight gain at the minimum, most of attachments and accessories are CNC machined from billet aluminum. Koyo bearings are used when camber plate top mounts are applicable, this depends on car models. To insure that customers are getting high quality products, Godspeed MonoRS coilovers are covered by 12 months limited warranty by the manufacturer from top to bottom just like other big brand name setups.
- Improved Springs Rate To Help Ride Handling And Response
- Valving Allows 32 Precise Levels of Rebound Adjustment
- Koyo Japan 6204z Bearing To Improve Piston Strokes Smoother
- Larger Capacity 52mm Mono-tube Shock Design, Anti-Corrosion Anodized Finished
- Racing Grade Shock Oil With High Viscosity Index
- Weight Saving Aluminum Components And Carbon Steel Lower Mount Brackets
- Independent Ride Height and Spring Pre-load Adjustments
- Where Applicable Front Camber Plates With Pillow-ball Top Mount for Camber Adjustment
- 1 Year Warranty from Date of Purchase
Fitment: 91-96 Dodge Stealth RT AWD
We Also Recommend