89-94 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Talon FWD BC Racing Coilovers - BR Type
BC Racing BR Series Coilover Kit 95-99 Mitsubishi Eclipse
The BC Racing BR series coilovers are the perfect choice for street driving with a dash of weekend warrior track action. Featuring easily accessible adjustment knobs and separately adjustable ride height, the BR series makes adjusting and maintaining your performance coilover system easier than ever. Ride height is independently user adjustable so you can dial in the exact look to reflect your driving style and performance needs. BC’s patented concave lower locking ring keeps all adjustments locked in and ready for precise predicable feed back in any scenario. BR series coilovers provide a strong, complete and attractive coilover system at a great price.
Part Number: B-16-BR
- Mono-tube shock design
- 30 levels of dampening force adjustment
- Pillowball mounts and adjustable camber plates included
- Adjustable rear camber plates available
- Separate Full length height adjustable
- Inverted and Non-Inverted setups
- One year warranty
- Coilovers use 46mm pistons and 53mm shock housings, the enlarged shock cartridges with specially designed pistons and rods provide a wide range of dampening force
- Valves are constructed of special spring steel, which outperforms stainless steels and produces longer valve life. Valve stacks use a patented deflective system to provide more precise control
- Patented concave lower locking ring, to prevent unseating
- Springs are made of SAE9254 high strength, durable steel. Compression tested at over 500,000 times with less than 5% deformation
- Iron lower brackets on MacPherson struts to ensure rigidity
- High pressure inner rod guide seals ensure a perfect fit for consistent fade resistant damping and long shock life
- 2 step coating process utilizing nickel and chromium plating to prevent corrosion
- Newly developed lubricant oil in all shock cartridges minimizes aeration and cavitation
- An additional bearing beneath each pillowball mount provides a smooth action and prolongs the life of the pillowball itself
These coilovers come with 12K front, 8K rear spring rates.
For custom rates please enter the rates in the comment box during checkout.