14-15 Chevy Camaro BC Racing Coilovers - BR Type
BC Racing BR Series Coilover Kit for 14- Chevy Camaro
Part Number: Q-10-BR
The BC coilover BR Type is perfect setup to lower your Camaro whether it be street driven or taken out for the occasional road course duty. The spring preloads fully adjustable. The ride height is separately adjustable from the spring adjustments, meaning you retain full shock travel no matter how low you set the car.
having a performance coilover system couldn’t be any easier! You choose how low or high you want your vehicle. All your adjustments are locked into place with BC's patented concave lower locking rings. BC coilovers have 30 levels of dampening adjustment which means you will be able to fine tune your suspension for any scenario you throw at it. From driving on the street to killing apexes on a road coarse you can tune the shocks to handle better and give you the best performance possible.
- Mono-tube shock design
- 30 levels of dampening, easy to adjust compression/rebound
- Pillowball mounts
- Separate fully height adjustable from .5" to 3-4 inches lower then stock.
- One year warranty
- Rebuildable with replacement parts easily available
Spring Rates: 8K Front, 12K Rear
All extreme low kits, swift springs upgrades, and custom rates are considered custom builds and will have a lead time of 3-4 weeks before shipping.
- Coilovers use 46mm pistons and 53mm shock housings, the enlarged shock cartridges with specially designed pistons and rods provide a wide range of damping force.
- Valves are constructed of special spring steel, which outperforms stainless steels and produces longer valve life. Valve stacks use a patented deflective system to provide more precise control.
- Patented concave lower locking ring, to prevent unseating.
- Springs are made of SAE9254 high strength, durable steel. Compression tested at over 500,000 tires with less than 5% deformation.
- T6061 Aluminum utilized in spring locks and seats for high strength and lightweight.
- Steel lower brackets on MacPherson struts to ensure rigidity.
- Piston rods are constructed of highly polished steel to lengthen oil seal life and prevent leaking.
- High pressure inner rod guide seals ensure a perfect fit for consistent fade resistant damping and long shock life.
- 2 step coating process utilizing nickel and chromium plating to prevent corrosion.
- Newly developed lubricant oil in shock cartridges minimizes aeration and cavitation.
Note: Swift Springs and custom rates are built to order and will require a 3-4 week build time.