2013+ Cadillac ATS RWD BC Racing BR Series Coilovers
BC Racing BR Series Coilovers 2013 Cadillac ATS RWD
The BC Racing BR series coilovers are the perfect choice for street driving with a dash of weekend warrior track action. Featuring easily accessible adjustment knobs and separately adjustable ride height, the BR series makes adjusting and maintaining your performance coilover system easier than ever. Ride height is independently user adjustable so you can dial in the exact look to reflect your driving style and performance needs. BC’s patented concave lower locking ring keeps all adjustments locked in and ready for precise predicable feed back in any scenario. BR series coilovers provide a strong, complete and attractive coilover system at a great price.
Part Number: ZN-04-BR
- Mono-tube shock design
- 30 levels of dampening force adjustment
- Separate Full length height adjustable
- One year warranty
- Coilovers use 46mm pistons and 53mm shock housings, the enlarged shock cartridges with specially designed pistons and rods provide a wide range of dampening force
- Valves are constructed of special spring steel, which outperforms stainless steels and produces longer valve life. Valve stacks use a patented deflective system to provide more precise control
- Patented concave lower locking ring, to prevent unseating
- Springs are made of SAE9254 high strength, durable steel. Compression tested at over 500,000 times with less than 5% deformation
- T6061 Aluminum utilized in spring locks and seats for strength and weight savings
- Iron lower brackets on MacPherson struts to ensure rigidity
- Piston rods are constructed of highly polished steel to lengthen oil seal life and prevent leaking
- High pressure inner rod guide seals ensure a perfect fit for consistent fade resistant damping and long shock life
- 2 step coating process utilizing nickel and chromium plating to prevent corrosion
- Newly developed lubricant oil in all shock cartridges minimizes aeration and cavitation
- An additional bearing beneath each pillowball mount provides a smooth action and prolongs the life of the pillowball itself.
These coilovers come with 8k/6k spring rates. If you're looking for custom spring rates please contact us by e-mail, phone or website live chat.
For some reason my right and left front have a totally different set screw and camber adjustment for each side? Is that common? There is a lot of road noise coming through the suspension now even on softer dampening. I'm not sure how to adjust the preload and maybe that would fix it but the instructions and tutorials on eBay are confusing at best. For the level of height adjustment I figured I'd be able to adjust my stock rear camber to 0 degrees neutral or close. I'm at 1.5 degrees out of camber in the rear and I didn't even lower the rear much from stock. Ride is pretty harsh for a daily and I'm not sure if I will be able to dial in the suspension without hours or days of work. I wish it would've came out of the box assembled and pre-assembled with a standard general setup good for street without much alterations. I'm a bit taken back from the result so far. Thanks
We Also Recommend