12-19 BMW 3 Series RWD F30 BC Racing Coilovers - BR Type
BC Racing BR Series Coilovers 2012+ BMW 3 Series F30 RWD
The BR Type BC coilovers for the F30 BMW are the perfect choice for street driving and the occasional road course or auto-cross duty. With easily accessible adjustment knobs for fine-tuning compression and rebound, ride height adjustment independent of shock stroke and spring preload, having a performance coilover system has never been easier. The driver chooses how low or high the vehicle sits (no preset ride height here!) and a BC Racing patented concave lower locking ring keeps it locked securely in place. Most systems can be upgraded to pillowball mounts to provide the most feedback possible from the suspension and to sharpen steering response. BC Racing front camber plates also allow a driver to get the perfect alignment setup without compromise. Each of these features is offered, while providing a strong, attractive coilover system at a reasonable price.
**Rear Damping extenders will not work with I-29-BR
Part Number: I-29-BR
Note: 2015 and newer models use a 5 bolt strut tower. Please check your car if you are not sure which front upper strut mount you have.
Features and Benefits:
- Mono-tube shock design
- Linear piston and damping curve
- Height adjustment via shock body, not spring
- 30-clicks of damping adjustment (compression/rebound) simultaneously
- 1 year limited warranty against manufacturer defect
- Fully rebuildable with all parts available for purchase
Top Configuration Specifications:
- Front camber plates come standard for this chassis (The camber plate itself utilizes a pillowball top configuration for maximum performance and rigidity).
- The rear configuration is pressed-in rubber or the OEM rear top configuration assembly is reused.
- Front Camber Top Plates
- SAE9254 Powder Coated Springs
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Lock Rings
- 53mm Aluminum Threaded Shock Bodies
- Precision machine welded STKM13C Steel Lower Mounts or 6061-T6 milled Aluminum Lower Mounts where applicable
- 100% bolt on in place of OEM brackets
- Front = 6 kg
- Rear = 12 kg
- Front = Standard
- Rear = Not available
Custom spring rates are available. You can request custom spring rates by entering the rates you want in the special instructions box after clicking add to cart. Spring rates up to 18K are available in BC Springs. Rates higher than 18K will require Swift spring upgrade.
All extreme low kits, swift springs, and custom rates are considered custom builds and will have a lead time of 3-4 weeks before shipping.
Wait time was faster than expected for a custom built set of br extreme low coils with swift spring upgrade and custom rates
I purchased with the extreme low springs, which could have an extra wait of 4 weeks, but right after 5 days I’ve received an update on my phone saying that my order was on the way. I highly recommend this kit if you really wants to low your car.
It took a lot longer than usual to arrive but everything was packaged well and no damages. Love the freedom of adjusting stiffness and ride height.
Very good product