08-14 Dodge Avenger BC Racing Coilovers - BR Type
BC Racing Coilovers 08-14 Dodge Avenger
Part Number: Z-08-BR
The Dodge Avenger BC Racing BR series coilovers are the perfect choice for street driving with a dash of weekend warrior track action. Featuring easily accessible adjustment knobs and separately adjustable ride height, the BR series makes adjusting and maintaining your Viper's performance coilover system easier than ever. Ride height is independently user adjustable so you can dial in the exact look to reflect your driving style and performance needs. BC’s patented concave lower locking ring keeps all adjustments locked in and ready for precise predicable feed back in any scenario. BR series coilovers provide a strong, complete and attractive coilover system at a great price.
- Mono-tube shock design
- 30 levels of dampening force adjustment
- Sturdy Steel Mounting brackets
- Separate Full length height adjustable
- Urethane Bushings
- One year warranty
- Coilovers use 46mm pistons and 53mm shock housings, the enlarged shock cartridges with specially designed pistons and rods provide a wide range of dampening force
- Valves are constructed of special spring steel, which outperforms stainless steels and produces longer valve life. Valve stacks use a patented deflective system to provide more precise control
- Patented concave lower locking ring, to prevent unseating
- Springs are made of SAE9254 high strength, durable steel. Compression tested at over 500,000 times with less than 5% deformation
- T6061 Aluminum utilized in spring locks and seats for strength and weight savings
- Iron lower brackets on MacPherson struts to ensure rigidity
- Piston rods are constructed of highly polished steel to lengthen oil seal life and prevent leaking
- High pressure inner rod guide seals ensure a perfect fit for consistent fade resistant damping and long shock life
- 2 step coating process utilizing nickel and chromium plating to prevent corrosion
- Newly developed lubricant oil in all shock cartridges minimizes aeration and cavitation
- An additional bearing beneath each pillowball mount provides a smooth action and prolongs the life of the pillowball itself.
The Avenger Coilover Kits are built to order and take around 2-3 weeks to ship.
Spring Rates: Front Spring Rate = 6k Rear Spring Rate = 4k
For custom spring rates please enter them in the comment box during check out.
the rear springs can not be altered rate wise
Put the coilovers ony car already and they are like night and day compared to the stock ones. Everything was packaged real well and I feel the parts were made very well. My only complaint is with the customer service department not changing my delivery request after they assured me they would, so finding where my package was going was a headache. But all in all would buy again.
We Also Recommend