Part number: spc81388
Get ready for the track with this four (4) arm set of adjustable upper links for the Audi B9 platform. This kit has four arms so you can change camber and caster ±1.5° on both sides. xAxis™ sealed flex joints replace the compliant inner bushings with a free pivoting, minimum compliance, joint. You will feel the difference in handling.
• Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum construction for maximized strength at a minimum weight
• OE style, maintenance free, booted ball joints
• Large 18mm threaded adjuster links
• Replacement pinch bolts included
• xAxis™ sealed flex joints replacing overly compliant OE inner bushings with a free pivoting, minimum compliance, joint
Don't need the added benefits of our performance arms? Use SPC arms with OE type bushings - part#81383
Front Adjustment range:
Installation time: .7 hr/side
Required: 1 kit per axle
• Sealed joint retains grease and excludes contaminants
• Highly polished electroless-nickel finish on ball
• Up to 45° angularity for high mis-alignment requirements
Warning: You will also hear the difference, the OE bushings are designed to absorb and negate noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH). This set of arms will transmit road noise into the cabin.
Inventory is tracked in real-time so you can order with confidence.
As low as 0% APR financing with Affirm means you can build now and pay over time.
Live chat with advice from industry professionals. Click here to get connected with one of our reps.