13-UP Lexus IS250 Silvers Coilovers - NEOMAX
Silvers Coilovers - NEOMax For the 13+ Lexus IS250 F-sport/IS-F (XE30)
Part Number: NT154
Silvers NEOMAX Coilover’s are perfect for street driving, and still outperform most on the track. The Silver’s NEOMAX coilovers are a monotube shock, independently height adjustable, with 24 levels of dampening adjustment, and come with an 18-month warranty. Silver’s coilovers offer custom builds for no extra charge, and free shipping to 48 states. Custom spring rates to fine tune your suspension for your needs whether you are road racing, drifting, or just lowering your daily. Super low option will allow you to get even lower than standard coilovers, but maintain shock travel that will still offer performance and comfort.
- Mono-tube shock Increase oil capacity maximum performance.
- 24 levels of dampening adjustability high grade shock oil,
- High strength 52mm diameter seamless shock tube
- 44mm linear characteristic internal piston provides
- High viscosity IP F.A. 5W damper oil
- Height adjustability is provided by the lower bracket
- Powder coated steel lower brackets
- Anodized T6 6061 aluminum lower mounts
- 18 Month limited manufacturer’s warranty.
Custom spring rates are available. You can request custom spring rates by entering the rates you want in the special instructions box after clicking add to cart. Spring rates up to 18K are available in Silvers Springs. Rates higher than 18K will require Swift spring upgrade.
All Super low kits, swift springs, and custom rates are considered custom builds and will have a lead time of 1.5-2 weeks before shipping.
I purchased the coil over stocks to replace the oem version on my Lexus IS350. After hitting a cave of a pot whole on Houston streets which is normal And blowing out my shock I figured I better replace with something better then a factory version. Well I found it these coil over are great they give a lower look to my car and a great smooth ride specially when I can adjust the dampening on the front shocks. They cost a little but so far worth it I’m very happy with the performance.
We Also Recommend