11+ Hyundai Elantra BC Racing Coilovers - BR Type
The BC Racing Coilover kit for the Hyundai Elantra is perfect for street driving and occasional road course duty. With easily accessible adjustment knobs for fine tuning your compression/rebound and separately adjustable ride height, having a performance coilover system could not be any easier. You choose how low or high you want your vehicle, no preset ride height here, and their patented concave lower locking ring keeps it locked in. All of BC Racing systems come with pillowball mounts to provide the most feedback possible from your suspension and to sharpen your steering response. Available front and rear camber plates also allow you to get the perfect alignment setup without compromise. All this while providing a strong, attractive looking coilover system.
Part Number: M-15-BR
- Mono-tube shock design
- Full height adjustability through shock body, not spring
- 30 levels of dampening adjustment (compression/rebound)
- Front camber plates are default on all applicable kits
- 1 Year warranty against manufacturer defect
- Completely rebuildable and individual parts are available separately for purchase
- Spring Rates included : Front Spring Rate = 6k Rear Spring Rate = 4k
For custom spring rates please request them in the comment box after clicking add to cart.
Custom spring rate is available for the front, but the rear only 4K or 5K is available.
Extreme Low Kits add 1-3 weeks on to shipping times. This is due to them being hand built to order.
I love the bc racing coilovers , but kind of mad that they told me they had an option for the extreme low kit with swift springs i get my order in the mail and I don't have that set up just the plain ones but I can't complain because these do ride smooth.
We Also Recommend