11-19 Dodge Challenger RWD BC Racing Coilovers - BR Type
BC Racing BR Series Coilovers 2011-2019 Challenger RWD
Part Number: Z-05-BR-CHNote: RWD only. NON SCAT PACK, NON HELLCAT
The Dodge Challenger BC Racing BR series coilovers are the perfect choice for street driving with a dash of weekend warrior track action. Featuring easily accessible adjustment knobs and separately adjustable ride height, the BR series makes adjusting and maintaining your Charger's performance coilover system easier than ever. Ride height is independently user adjustable so you can dial in the exact look to reflect your driving style and performance needs. BC’s patented concave lower locking ring keeps all adjustments locked in and ready for precise predictable feed back in any scenario. BR series coilovers provide a strong, complete and attractive coilover system at a great price.
- Mono-tube shock design
- 30 levels of dampening force adjustment
- Separate Full length height adjustable
- Inverted and Non-Inverted setups
- One year warranty
- Coilovers use 46mm pistons and 53mm shock housings, the enlarged shock cartridges with specially designed pistons and rods provide a wide range of dampening force
- Valves are constructed of special spring steel, which outperforms stainless steels and produces longer valve life. Valve stacks use a patented deflective system to provide more precise control
- Patented concave lower locking ring, to prevent unseating
- Springs are made of SAE9254 high strength, durable steel. Compression tested at over 500,000 times with less than 5% deformation
- T6061 Aluminum utilized in spring locks and seats for strength and weight savings
- Iron lower brackets on MacPherson struts to ensure rigidity
- Piston rods are constructed of highly polished steel to lengthen oil seal life and prevent leaking
- High pressure inner rod guide seals ensure a perfect fit for consistent fade resistant damping and long shock life
- 2 step coating process utilizing nickel and chromium plating to prevent corrosion
- Newly developed lubricant oil in all shock cartridges minimizes aeration and cavitation
- An additional bearing beneath each pillowball mount provides a smooth action and prolongs the life of the pillowball itself.
Note: RWD only. NON SCAT PACK, NON HELLCAT
These coilovers come with 12k Front and 14k spring rates.
They really took the time with me to answer any questions I had and kept in communication the whole way u guys are great def recommend ordering from them 5star
Over all it’s a good product for the money but there are some issues. First is that the locking ring doesn’t do much at all and won’t stay tight without locktite which defeats the purpose of having adjustable ride height. Second is that the springs in the rear don’t allow you to drop the rear all the way down. But in the front, the springs are way too short which cause the front of the car to statically rest on the ground unless the adjustment is almost all the way up. At that point, it causes the front of the car to feel wobbly/ un safe. In the past I’ve solved this issue on other cars by getting longer springs.
We Also Recommend