10-UP Nissan Juke AWD (NF15) Silvers Coilovers - Neomax
Silvers Coilovers - NEOMax For the 10+ Nissan Juke AWD (NF15)
Part Number: SN1044
Silvers NEOMAX Coilover’s are perfect for street driving, and still outperform most on the track. The Silver’s NEOMAX coilovers are a monotube shock, independently height adjustable, with 24 levels of dampening adjustment, and come with an 18-month warranty. Silver’s coilovers offer custom builds for no extra charge, and free shipping to 48 states. Custom spring rates to fine tune your suspension for your needs whether you are road racing, drifting, or just lowering your daily. Super low option will allow you to get even lower than standard coilovers, but maintain shock travel that will still offer performance and comfort.
- Mono-tube shock Increase oil capacity maximum performance.
- 24 levels of dampening adjustability high grade shock oil,
- High strength 52mm diameter seamless shock tube
- 44mm linear characteristic internal piston provides
- High viscosity IP F.A. 5W damper oil
- Height adjustability is provided by the lower bracket
- Powder coated steel lower brackets
- Anodized T6 6061 aluminum lower mounts
- 18 Month limited manufacturer’s warranty.
- No camber plates Solid upper strut mount
Custom spring rates are available. You can request custom spring rates by entering the rates you want in the special instructions box after clicking add to cart. Spring rates up to 18K are available in Silvers Springs. Rates higher than 18K will require Swift spring upgrade.
All Super low kits, swift springs, and custom rates are considered custom builds and will have a lead time of 1.5-2 weeks before shipping.
This kit is custom built to order. BC Custom wait times are 4-6 weeks. Fortune Wait times are 4-6 weeks. Most others are 2-4 weeks.
No complaints about the build quality or performance of the coilovers, but the lack of instructions or any guidance provided in the box regarding installation or setup prevented this from being a 5-star review for me. Silver's customer service has been good so far though and answered my questions promptly. Totally changed the look/behavior of our Juke Nismo RS. Ride height is dialed in where we want it now and it feels like its on rails when driving. Feels like a new car and feels like it has drastically improved the performance. Car is a lot more fun to drive now.