Part number: kws35266003
State-of-the-art technology from motor sports for more performance on the road. The separate and independently adjustable rebound- and compression damping allows for an individual suspension setup for different uses and preferences. The unique patented system with its two-stage valves allows a rebound damping adjustment (comfort) and a compression adjustment (driving dynamics) in the low-speed range while the high-speed range which controls the driving safety, is fixed.
• Damping technology with individually adjustable rebound- and compression technology
• inox-line zinc-plated stainless steel technology
• Individually height adjustable
• Adjustment parameters approved by the German Technical Control Board (TÜV)
• High-quality components for long durability
• Infinitely variable rebound damping adjustment
• 14-way adjustable compression damping
• Unique, individually working damping force adjustment
• Comprehensive documentation for easy use
2010 endlinks are required for 2011+ models
Inventory is tracked in real-time so you can order with confidence.
As low as 0% APR financing with Affirm means you can build now and pay over time.
Live chat with advice from industry professionals. Click the chat bubble in the lower right corner of the page.