10-17 VW Jetta Mk6 55mm BC Racing Coilovers - BR Type
BC Racing BR Series Coilovers 10-17 VW Golf / JETTA Mk6 (excludes Jetta S) 55mm front struts
The BC Racing BR series coilovers are the perfect choice for street driving with a dash of weekend warrior track action. Featuring easily accessible adjustment knobs and separately adjustable ride height, the BR series makes adjusting and maintaining your performance coilover system easier than ever. Ride height is independently user adjustable so you can dial in the exact look to reflect your driving style and performance needs. BC’s patented concave lower locking ring keeps all adjustments locked in and ready for precise predicable feed back in any scenario. BR series coilovers provide a strong, complete and attractive coilover system at a great price.
Part Number: H-11-BR
- Mono-tube shock design
- 30 levels of damping force adjustment
- Separate Full length height adjustable
- One year warranty
Top Configuration Specifications:
- Front comes standard with top hats.
- The rear configuration is pressed-in rubber or the OEM rear top configuration assembly is reused.
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Top Plates
- SAE9254 Powder Coated Springs
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Lock Rings
- 53mm Aluminum Threaded Shock Bodies
- Precision machine welded STKM13C Steel Lower Mounts or 6061-T6 milled Aluminum Lower Mounts where applicable
- 100% bolt on in place of OEM brackets
Custom spring rates are available. You can request custom spring rates by entering the rates you want in the special instructions box after clicking add to cart. Spring rates up to 18K are available in BC Springs. Rates higher than 18K will require Swift spring upgrade.
All extreme low kits, swift springs, and custom rates are considered custom builds and will have a lead time of 3-4 weeks before shipping.
They feel great and make my 2014 VW Jetta look and drive like a dream. Only downside is the installation is a pain but once they’re installed you’re not gonna want to take them off!
Really enjoy the company and it’s products, had a few issues, eventually they were resolved, love the kit, rides almost like OE, looks great
Got to me sooner than a month with a custom build so I was happy