09-UP BMW Z4 E89 BC Racing Coilovers - BR Type
09+ BMW Z4 E89 BC Racing Coilovers - BR Type
The BR Type BC coilovers for the BMW E89 are the perfect choice for street driving and the occasional road course or auto-cross duty. With easily accessible adjustment knobs for fine-tuning compression and rebound, ride height adjustment independent of shock stroke and spring preload, having a performance coilover system has never been easier. The driver chooses how low or high the vehicle sits (no preset ride height here!) and a BC Racing patented concave lower locking ring keeps it locked securely in place. Most systems can be upgraded to pillowball mounts to provide the most feedback possible from the suspension and to sharpen steering response. BC Racing front camber plates also allow a driver to get the perfect alignment setup without compromise. Each of these features is offered, while providing a strong, attractive coilover system at a reasonable price.
Part Number: I-47-BR
Features and Benefits:
- Mono-tube shock design
- Linear piston and damping curve
- Height adjustment via shock body, not spring
- 30-clicks of damping adjustment (compression/rebound) simultaneously
- 1 year limited warranty against manufacturer defect
- Fully rebuildable with all parts available for purchase
Top Configuration Specifications:
- Front camber plates come standard for this chassis (The camber plate itself utilizes a pillowball top configuration for maximum performance and rigidity).
- The rear configuration is pressed-in rubber or the OEM rear top configuration assembly is reused.
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Top Plates
- SAE9254 Powder Coated Springs
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Lock Rings
- 53mm Aluminum Threaded Shock Bodies
- Precision machine welded STKM13C Steel Lower Mounts or 6061-T6 milled Aluminum Lower Mounts where applicable
- 100% bolt on in place of OEM brackets
- Front = 7 kg / 448 lbs
- Rear = 8 kg / 672 lbs
- Front = Standard
- Rear = Not available
For custom spring rates please enter them in the comments box during checkout.