08-13 Infiniti G37 RWD BC Racing Coilovers - BR Type
BC Racing BR Series Coilover Kit 08-13 Infiniti G37 RWD
Part Number V-02-BR
The BC Racing BR series coilovers are the perfect choice for street driving with a dash of weekend warrior track action. Featuring easily accessible adjustment knobs and separately adjustable ride height, the BR series makes adjusting and maintaining your performance coilover system easier than ever. Ride height is independently user adjustable so you can dial in the exact look to reflect your driving style and performance needs. BC’s patented concave lower locking ring keeps all adjustments locked in and ready for precise predicable feed back in any scenario. BR series coilovers provide a strong, complete and attractive coilover system at a great price.
Will not Fix G37X AWD cars.
- Mono-tube shock design
- 30 levels of dampening force adjustment
- Separate Full length height adjustable
- One year warranty
- Coilovers use 46mm pistons and 53mm shock housings, the enlarged shock cartridges with specially designed pistons and rods provide a wide range of dampening force
- Valves are constructed of special spring steel, which outperforms stainless steels and produces longer valve life. Valve stacks use a patented deflective system to provide more precise control
- Patented concave lower locking ring, to prevent unseating
- Springs are made of SAE9254 high strength, durable steel. Compression tested at over 500,000 times with less than 5% deformation
- Iron lower brackets on McPherson struts to ensure rigidity
- High pressure inner rod guide seals ensure a perfect fit for consistent fade resistant damping and long shock life
- 2 step coating process utilizing nickel and chromium plating to prevent corrosion
- Newly developed lubricant oil in all shock cartridges minimizes aeration and cavitation
- An additional bearing beneath each pillowball mount provides a smooth action and prolongs the life of the pillowball itself
The front set doesn’t fit
Amazing product would recommend 10/10
Everything is goos, except you guys didn’t provide the top of the rear coilovers.
Those are not meant to have a upper mount. You are to reuse your OEM mounts. BC had tried to use a upper mount of their deign, but found there to be noise issues on the upper mounts. They then designed the kit to use oem rear upper mounts and the noise issue was eliminated.
Nice ride and fast shipping