07-10 Jeep Compass BC Coilovers - BR Type
BC Racing BR Series Coilovers 07-10 Jeep CompassPart Number: Z-02-BR
The Jeep Patriot BC Racing BR Type coilovers are the perfect choice for street driving giving you a super aggressive stance. You are bound to set your Patriot apart from any other in your town when you are sitting lower then they are. With more adjustablity then lowering springs you can not go wrong with a set of BC coilovers for the Jeep Patriot.
BC Coilovers Feature easily accessible adjustment knobs and separately adjustable ride height, the BR series makes adjusting and maintaining your Caliber's performance coilover system easier than ever. Ride height is independently user adjustable so you can dial in the exact look to reflect your driving style and performance needs. BC’s patented concave lower locking ring keeps all adjustments locked in and ready for precise predicable feed back in any scenario. BR series coilovers provide a strong, complete and attractive coilover system at a great price.
- Mono-tube shock design
- 30 levels of dampening force adjustment
- Pillowball mounts and adjustable camber plates included
- Adjustable rear camber plates available
- Separate Full length height adjustable
- Inverted and Non-Inverted setups
- One year warranty
- Coilovers use 46mm pistons and 53mm shock housings, the enlarged shock cartridges with specially designed pistons and rods provide a wide range of dampening force
- Valves are constructed of special spring steel, which outperforms stainless steels and produces longer valve life. Valve stacks use a patented deflective system to provide more precise control
- Patented concave lower locking ring, to prevent unseating
- Springs are made of SAE9254 high strength, durable steel. Compression tested at over 500,000 times with less than 5% deformation
- T6061 Aluminum utilized in spring locks and seats for strength and weight savings
- Iron lower brackets on MacPherson struts to ensure rigidity
- Piston rods are constructed of highly polished steel to lengthen oil seal life and prevent leaking
- High pressure inner rod guide seals ensure a perfect fit for consistent fade resistant damping and long shock life
- 2 step coating process utilizing nickel and chromium plating to prevent corrosion
- Newly developed lubricant oil in all shock cartridges minimizes aeration and cavitation
- An additional bearing beneath each pillowball mount provides a smooth action and prolongs the life of the pillowball itself.
These coilovers come with 8k/6k spring rates. If you're looking for custom spring rates please contact us by e-mail, phone or website live chat.
By far the best purchase for my Jeep to date. Ride quality is amazing once the dampening is all sorted out. Install was very simple and straight forward. You get what you pay for! Cheap parts aren’t good, and EXCELLENT parts aren’t cheap.
Turns my boat of a jeep into an excellent handling machine, love all the adjustability, didn't take so long to install, and great help from, I believe Chris, who suggested what custom spring rates to get for my application!!!
We Also Recommend