07-13 BMW 1 Series E88/E82 BC Racing Coilovers - BR Type
BC Racing BR Series Coilovers 07-13 1 Series - 128i,130i,135i
The BR Type BC coilovers for the BMW 1 Series are the perfect choice for street driving and the occasional road course or auto-cross duty. With easily accessible adjustment knobs for fine-tuning compression and rebound, ride height adjustment independent of shock stroke and spring preload, having a performance coilover system has never been easier. The driver chooses how low or high the vehicle sits (no preset ride height here!) and a BC Racing patented concave lower locking ring keeps it locked securely in place. Most systems can be upgraded to pillowball mounts to provide the most feedback possible from the suspension and to sharpen steering response. BC Racing front camber plates also allow a driver to get the perfect alignment setup without compromise. Each of these features is offered, while providing a strong, attractive coilover system at a reasonable price.
Part Number: I-11-BR
Features and Benefits:
- Mono-tube shock design
- Linear piston and damping curve
- Height adjustment via shock body, not spring
- 30-clicks of damping adjustment (compression/rebound) simultaneously
- 1 year limited warranty against manufacturer defect
- Fully rebuildable with all parts available for purchase
Top Configuration Specifications:
- Front camber plates come standard for this chassis (The camber plate itself utilizes a pillowball top configuration for maximum performance and rigidity).
- The rear configuration is pressed-in rubber or the OEM rear top configuration assembly is reused.
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Top Plates
- SAE9254 Powder Coated Springs
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Lock Rings
- 53mm Aluminum Threaded Shock Bodies
- Precision machine welded STKM13C Steel Lower Mounts or 6061-T6 milled Aluminum Lower Mounts where applicable
- 100% bolt on in place of OEM brackets
- Front = 8 kg / 448 lbs
- Rear = 12 kg / 672 lbs
- Front = Standard
- Rear = Not available
Custom spring rates are available. You can request custom spring rates by entering the rates you want in the special instructions box after clicking add to cart. Spring rates up to 18K are available in BC Springs. Rates higher than 18K will require Swift spring upgrade.
All extreme low kits, swift springs, and custom rates are considered custom builds and will have a lead time of 2-3 weeks before shipping.
I ordered BC Extreme Lows and they came in after a week and a half and I live in Alaska. I was amazed. Will be ordering from them again for sure
Great customer service. Great quality product. Install went relatively smooth thanks to the in depth instructions provided. The BC Coilovers ride great with the Swift Spring upgrade (definitely worth the extra money). Adjusting the ride height, dampening and camber is also a breeze.
Great coilovers I love the stiffness and when on full soft still comfortable.
This is supposed to be a brand new product and they are expensive :/ i’ve been saving and waiting for a while to get them and now that I have them I feel like they are not worth all that time, effort and money... also the stickers they sent are peeling off I don’t know if this is because of bad quality of just old.
Love them and think bdc makes a great product would defiantly recommend them