07-08 Infiniti G35 Sedan RWD V36 Tein Coilovers- Flex Z
TEIN Flex Z Coilovers are the latest in TEIN's generation of high end coilovers. The difference with Flex Z is that you are getting a coilover that would normally cost almost double the price. The new manufacturing systems that TEIN has put in place with this line of coilovers has allowed for them to produce these coilovers at a lower price and pass that savings on to you. Quality and performance remains top of it's class and TEIN builds these Flex Z coilovers with the highest quality standards in Yokohama, Japan making these a true Japanese JDM coilover system.
TEIN Flex Z has an awesome twin tube internal system that gives you one of the best street rides we've seen. In addition, the full length height adjustment system enables you to lower the car to the max allowable level and still maintain the same shock travel and ride quality.
TEIN Flex Z is 16 way dampening adjustable (compression and rebound together) so you can made the ride stiffer or softer depending on what you are looking to achieve. For example, you can set the dampening to a low setting for when you are daily driving the car and set it up to a stiffer/firmer setting for track or competition use.
TEIN takes pride in their products and each one is built to be the best quality possible. TEIN coats each Flex Z with "ZT Coating" that prevents rust and has multiple layers to ensure the best finish.
- Steel Construction
- Twin Tube internal construction
- Ride Height adjustable via threaded body and spring seats
- 16 way adjustable dampers, compression and rebound combined
- Rubber Upper Mounts for a smooth comfortable ride
- Larger piston diameter for strut type front and rear (22mm)
- EDFC (Electronic Damping Force Controller) compatible
- Powder coated brackets with Teflon coated shock body for heavy duty rust prevention
- 1-year Manufacturers Defect Warranty