06-12 BMW 3 SERIES E90/E92/E91 AWD BC Coilovers - BR Type
BC Racing Coilovers 06-12 BMW 3 SERIES E90/E92 AWD
The BR Series model is the perfect choice for street driving and the occasional road course or auto-cross duty. With easily accessible adjustment knobs for fine-tuning compression and rebound, ride height adjustment independent of shock stroke and spring preload, having a performance coilover system has never been easier. The driver chooses how low or high the vehicle sits (no preset ride height here!) and a BC Racing patented concave lower locking ring keeps it locked securely in place. Most systems can be upgraded to pillowball mounts to provide the most feedback possible from the suspension and to sharpen steering response. BC Racing front camber plates also allow a driver to get the perfect alignment setup without compromise. Each of these features is offered, while providing a strong, attractive coilover system at a reasonable price.
Part Number: I-59-BR
Note: Extreme Low options are custom built and can take up to 2-3 weeks for delivery .
Features and Benefits:
- Mono-tube shock design
- Linear piston and damping curve
- Height adjustment via shock body, not spring
- 30-clicks of damping adjustment (compression/rebound) simultaneously
- Extreme Lows - Shorter shock bodies & springs for upto 4-5" of max drop
- Swift Springs - Premium grade springs for better handling, better ride quality
- 1 year limited warranty against manufacturer defect
- Fully rebuildable with all parts available for purchase
Top Hat Configuration Specifications:
- Front camber plates come standard for this chassis (The camber plate itself utilizes a pillowball top configuration for maximum performance and rigidity).
- The rear configuration is pressed-in rubber or the OEM rear top configuration assembly is reused.
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Top Plates
- SAE9254 Powder Coated Springs
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Lock Rings
- 53mm Aluminum Threaded Shock Bodies
- Precision machine welded STKM13C Steel Lower Mounts or 6061-T6 milled Aluminum Lower Mounts where applicable
- 100% bolt on in place of OEM brackets
- Front = 6 kg / 336 lbs
- Rear = 12 kg / 672 lbs
Custom spring rates are available for the rear of coilover only. You can request custom spring rates by entering the rates you want in the special instructions box after clicking add to cart. Spring rates up to 18K are available in BC Springs. Rates higher then 18K will require Swift spring upgrade.
All extreme low kits, swift springs, and custom rates are considered custom builds and will have a lead time of 2-3 weeks before shipping.
Super great quality
Great service and fast delivery time I was happy with my purchase
Great customer support ! Excellent service! I spoke with a representative over the website and he told me it would of came on the 8th and it did. I’m happy.
Back are to low for the extreme lows wont fit my new wheels
I received my coilovers while on vacation. I haven’t yet opened the box, but the box looks to be very well put together. Nice big logos so I know exactly what is inside the box. The box is a nice cardboard brown tone and the printing is in black. I would give the box 10/10. I cannot give a review of the contents yet, but will return for a final review after I install my new coilovers.
We Also Recommend