05-11 Porsche 911 Carrera 997 RWD D2 Racing Coilovers- RS Series
D2 Racing Coilovers - RS Series for the 05-11 Porsche 911 Carrera 997 RWD
This part is built to order and will require a 3-4 week build time.
Part number: D-PO-04
The RS Series suspension kit is D2 Racing's most popular coilover kit. The RS coilovers feature 36-way damping adjustment. The adjustment controls both compression and rebound adjustment. The coilovers are a monotube shock design. RS Series coilovers are perfect for the modified street car that also sees occasional track days. D2 coilovers have separate height and preload adjustments allowing for optimal suspension tuning while maintaining full shock travel at all times.
- 36-way damping adjustable monotube shock assemblies
- Full ride height adjustability with separate spring preload
- Anodized finish and Teflon coated threads to prevent rust
- Upper camber plates and pillow ball mounts on Macpherson strut cars
- 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Serviceable in the USA
- 05-11 Porsche 911 Carrera 997 RWD