05-11 Lotus Elise / Exige S2 BC Racing Coilovers - BR Type
The BC Racing Coilover kit for the Lotus Elise / Exige is perfect for street driving and occasional road course duty. With easily accessible adjustment knobs for fine tuning your compression/rebound and separately adjustable ride height, having a performance coilover system could not be any easier. You choose how low or high you want your vehicle, no preset ride height here, and their patented concave lower locking ring keeps it locked in. All of BC Racing systems come with pillowball mounts to provide the most feedback possible from your suspension and to sharpen your steering response. Available front and rear camber plates also allow you to get the perfect alignment setup without compromise. All this while providing a strong, attractive looking coilover system.
Part Number: ZA-01-BR
- Mono-tube shock design
- Full height adjustability through shock body, not spring
- 30 levels of dampening adjustment (compression/rebound)
- Front camber plates are default on all applicable kits
- Rear camber plates applicable on certain applications only
- Custom spring rates available as well as a SWIFT springs upgrade available upon request
- 1 Year warranty against manufacturer defect
- Completely rebuildable and individual parts are available separately for purchase
- Images used may be generic. Actual product may vary.
Spring Rates included : Front Spring Rate = 7k Rear Spring Rate = 8k
For custom spring rates please request them in the comment box during checkout.
I had my mechanic install the shocks on my Lotus Elise last week. Ride is vastly improved.
Took 1 month to receive. Would have liked to know the shipping estimate for a drop shipment heads up at the time of the order. Coil overs not fully wrapped in packing, only packed on top so they are resting on bare cardboard in shipment, leaves some room for improvement here. Instructions are helpful but they could send you just the specifics for your exact model instead of one copy for many different types, leaving you to figure out which one you have. Overall good price and quality for what you get def an improvement over the worn out stock Bilsteins
The ride is great and improved my handling. Would recommend these to anyone looking for quality and less expensive coilovers.