04-10 Porsche Cayenne / Cayenne S (w /out PASM) 955 / 957 BC Coilovers
The BC Racing coilovers are the perfect choice for your Cayenne whether you are cruising to cars and coffee events, or you are clicking off hot laps at the road coarse. Porsche BC coilovers offer you the comfort you need when daily driving and the quality you need to race on the weekends. Each setup is specifically designed to have the best dampening for a wide spectrum of driving styles and road conditions. BC has spent years developing their coilovers to be both budget friendly, but maintaining a level of quality not found on most enthusiast marketed model of coilovers. They have fully threaded shock bodies which allow you to control ride height separate of your spring adjustments. This allows you to adjust your suspension completely without jeopardizing shock travel or ride quality. The BC Racing BR series coilovers provide a strong, complete and attractive coilover system at a great price.Part Number: Y-01-BR
- Mono-tube shock design
- 30 levels of dampening force adjustment
- Pillowball mounts and adjustable camber plates included
- Separate Full length height adjustable
- Inverted and Non-Inverted setups
- One year warranty
- Coilovers use 46mm pistons and 53mm shock housings, the enlarged shock cartridges with specially designed pistons and rods provide a wide range of dampening force
- Valves are constructed of special spring steel, which outperforms stainless steels and produces longer valve life. Valve stacks use a patented deflective system to provide more precise control
- Patented concave lower locking ring, to prevent unseating
- Springs are made of SAE9254 high strength, durable steel. Compression tested at over 500,000 times with less than 5% deformation
- T6061 Aluminum utilized in spring locks and seats for strength and weight savings
- Iron lower brackets on MacPherson struts to ensure rigidity
- Piston rods are constructed of highly polished steel to lengthen oil seal life and prevent leaking
- High pressure inner rod guide seals ensure a perfect fit for consistent fade resistant damping and long shock life
- 2 step coating process utilizing nickel and chromium plating to prevent corrosion
- Newly developed lubricant oil in all shock cartridges minimizes aeration and cavitation
- An additional bearing beneath each pillowball mount provides a smooth action and prolongs the life of the pillowball itself.
Spring Rates: Front Spring Rate = 18k Rear Spring Rate = 10k
Custom spring rates are available. You can request custom spring rates by entering the rates you want in the special instructions box after clicking add to cart. Spring rates up to 18K are available in BC Springs. Rates higher then 18K will require Swift spring upgrade.
All extreme low kits, swift springs, and custom rates are considered custom builds and will have a lead time of 2-3 weeks before shipping.
We Also Recommend