04-06 Pontiac GTO BC Racing Coilovers - BR Type
BC Racing Coilovers 08-09 Pontiac G8
The BR series BC Racing coilovers are the perfect choice for your Pontiac GTO whether you are street driving or hitting the drag strip for some weekend track action. Featuring easily accessible adjustment knobs and separately adjustable ride height, the BR series makes adjusting and maintaining your BC coilover system easier than ever. Ride height is independently adjustable so you can dial in the exact look to reflect your driving style and performance needs. BC’s patented concave lower locking ring keeps all adjustments locked in and ready for precise predicable feed back in any scenario. BR series coilovers provide a strong, complete and attractive coilover system at a great price.Part Number: ZB-02-BR
- Mono-tube shock design
- 30 levels of dampening force adjustment
- Separate Full length height adjustable
- One year warranty
- Coilovers use 46mm pistons and 53mm shock housings, the enlarged shock cartridges with specially designed pistons and rods provide a wide range of dampening force
- Valves are constructed of special spring steel, which outperforms stainless steels and produces longer valve life. Valve stacks use a patented deflective system to provide more precise control
- Patented concave lower locking ring, to prevent unseating
- Springs are made of SAE9254 high strength, durable steel. Compression tested at over 500,000 times with less than 5% deformation
- T6061 Aluminum utilized in spring locks and seats for strength and weight savings
- Iron lower brackets on MacPherson struts to ensure rigidity
- Piston rods are constructed of highly polished steel to lengthen oil seal life and prevent leaking
- High pressure inner rod guide seals ensure a perfect fit for consistent fade resistant damping and long shock life
- 2 step coating process utilizing nickel and chromium plating to prevent corrosion
- Newly developed lubricant oil in all shock cartridges minimizes aeration and cavitation
- An additional bearing beneath each pillowball mount provides a smooth action and prolongs the life of the pillowball itself.
Spring Rates: Front Spring Rate = 7k Rear Spring Rate = 9K
Custom spring rates are available. You can request custom spring rates by entering the rates you want in the special instructions box after clicking add to cart. Spring rates up to 18K are available in BC Springs. Rates higher then 18K will require Swift spring upgrade.
All extreme low kits, swift springs, and custom rates are considered custom builds and will have a lead time of 2-3 weeks before shipping.
Love the product owned it before on mustangs having some issues atm with the gto front end seems to be getting little bouncy on the front and settings haven’t been changed
Great quality, awesome customer service and shipping, install is smooth if you've done coils before, only issue i had was the rears didn't go as low as I had expected to
We Also Recommend