03-07 Cadillac CTS / CTS-V BC Racing Coilovers - BR Type
BC Racing BR Series Coilovers 03-07 Cadillac CTS
The BC Racing BR series coilovers are the perfect choice for street driving with a dash of weekend warrior track action. Featuring easily accessible adjustment knobs and separately adjustable ride height, the BR series makes adjusting and maintaining your performance coilover system easier than ever. Ride height is independently user adjustable so you can dial in the exact look to reflect your driving style and performance needs. BC’s patented concave lower locking ring keeps all adjustments locked in and ready for precise predicable feed back in any scenario. BR series coilovers provide a strong, complete and attractive coilover system at a great price.Part Number: ZN-03-BR
- Mono-tube shock design
- 30 levels of dampening force adjustment
- Separate Full length height adjustable
- Inverted and Non-Inverted setups
- One year warranty
- Coilovers use 46mm pistons and 53mm shock housings, the enlarged shock cartridges with specially designed pistons and rods provide a wide range of dampening force
- Valves are constructed of special spring steel, which outperforms stainless steels and produces longer valve life. Valve stacks use a patented deflective system to provide more precise control
- Patented concave lower locking ring, to prevent unseating
- Springs are made of SAE9254 high strength, durable steel. Compression tested at over 500,000 times with less than 5% deformation
- T6061 Aluminum utilized in spring locks and seats for strength and weight savings
- Iron lower brackets on MacPherson struts to ensure rigidity
- Piston rods are constructed of highly polished steel to lengthen oil seal life and prevent leaking
- High pressure inner rod guide seals ensure a perfect fit for consistent fade resistant damping and long shock life
- 2 step coating process utilizing nickel and chromium plating to prevent corrosion
- Newly developed lubricant oil in all shock cartridges minimizes aeration and cavitation
- An additional bearing beneath each pillowball mount provides a smooth action and prolongs the life of the pillowball itself.
These coilovers come with 12k Front , 12K Rear spring rates.
sits lower than stock, be careful not to damage wheel wells. i screwed up my fenders but for the price i can't complain as you can adjust height and dampening
These are WAY AWESOME...easy to install.
After completion of install of BC Racing Coilovers - BR Type 0n my CTS-V Im happy with how they feel so far. Still trying to get everything dialed in. Ride height, dampening…Overall this product is very good if you’re trying to mod your car and give it a more customized look. Would recommend and use for future projects.
Amazing product. As soon as you open the box everything just looks so beautiful and clean. I’m really satisfied with this product and it’s way easier to install than you would think. It is a bit difficult to adjust the back after you already put the wheels back on and set it down. But overall I love them. Not too stiff and not too soft.
We received the kit in great packaging and everything bolted up perfectly. Great products for an amazing price with fast shipping!! Lots of adjustment to suit any ones need from riding on pillows to a nice stiff ride for cornering. As a shop the next customer we have that wants to do a conversion we will for sure be using these again