02-06 Honda CRV BC Racing Coilovers - BR Type
BC Racing BR Series Coilovers 02-06 Honda CRV
Part Number: A-11-BR
The Honda CRV BC coilovers are the perfect choice for street driving with a dash of weekend warrior track action. Featuring easily accessible adjustment knobs and separately adjustable ride height, the BR series makes adjusting and maintaining your Accord's performance coilover system easier than ever. Ride height is independently user adjustable so you can dial in the exact look to reflect your driving style and performance needs. BC’s patented concave lower locking ring keeps all adjustments locked in and ready for precise predicable feed back in any scenario. The BR series coilovers provide a strong, complete and attractive coilover system for your Accord at a great price.
- Mono-tube shock design
- 30 levels of dampening force adjustment
- Separate Full length height adjustable
- Inverted and Non-Inverted setups
- One year warranty
- Valves are constructed of special spring steel, which outperforms stainless steels and produces longer valve life. Valve stacks use a patented deflective system to provide more precise control
- Patented concave lower locking ring, to prevent unseating
- Springs are made of SAE9254 high strength, durable steel. Compression tested at over 500,000 times with less than 5% deformation
- T6061 Aluminum utilized in spring locks and seats for strength and weight savings
- Iron lower brackets on MacPherson struts to ensure rigidity
- Piston rods are constructed of highly polished steel to lengthen oil seal life and prevent leaking
- High pressure inner rod guide seals ensure a perfect fit for consistent fade resistant damping and long shock life
- 2 step coating process utilizing nickel and chromium plating to prevent corrosion
- Newly developed lubricant oil in all shock cartridges minimizes aeration and cavitation
- An additional bearing beneath each pillowball mount provides a smooth action and prolongs the life of the pillowball itself.
10k Front, 5k Rear
Custom spring rates are available. You can request custom spring rates by entering the rates you want in the special instructions box after clicking add to cart. Spring rates up to 18K are available in BC Springs. Rates higher then 18K will require Swift spring upgrade.
All extreme low kits, swift springs, and custom rates are considered custom builds and will have a lead time of 2-3 weeks before shipping.
Still have not received the coilovers I will be picking them up from UPS on Tuesday
The coils are amzing. Way better then i expected
We Also Recommend