01-07 Volvo V70 FWD P26E BC Racing Coilovers - BR Type
The BC Racing Coilover kit for the Volvo V70is perfect for street driving and occasional road course duty. With easily accessible adjustment knobs for fine tuning your compression/rebound and separately adjustable ride height, having a performance coilover system could not be any easier. You choose how low or high you want your vehicle, no preset ride height here, and their patented concave lower locking ring keeps it locked in. All of BC Racing systems come with pillowball mounts to provide the most feedback possible from your suspension and to sharpen your steering response. Available front and rear camber plates also allow you to get the perfect alignment setup without compromise. All this while providing a strong, attractive looking coilover system.
Part Number: ZG-06-BR
- Mono-tube shock design
- Full height adjustability through shock body, not spring
- 30 levels of dampening adjustment (compression/rebound)
- Front camber plates are default on all applicable kits
- Rear camber plates applicable on certain applications only
- Custom spring rates available as well as a SWIFT springs upgrade available upon request
- 1 Year warranty against manufacturer defect
- Completely rebuildable and individual parts are available separately for purchase
- Images used may be generic. Actual product may vary.
Spring Rates included : Front Spring Rate = 5k Rear Spring Rate = 12k
Installed these in my 03 V70. In a few hours all my Volvo suspension woes where corrected. Was frustrated with replacing Volvo mounts every 30K miles and dealing with the same old vibrations, thumps and rattles. No more slop and rumble! All vibrations are gone! If you are looking to put new life into an old Volvo this is the magic bullet. Great range of dampening adjustment, improves steering precision and response, ride is sporty and predictable. Best money I have put into this car to date.