01-07 Mercedes Benz C Class W203 RWD BC Coilovers - BR Type
The BC Racing BR series coilovers are the perfect choice for street driving with a dash of weekend warrior track action. Featuring easily accessible adjustment knobs and separately adjustable ride height, the BR series makes adjusting and maintaining your performance coilover system easier than ever. Ride height is independently user adjustable so you can dial in the exact look to reflect your driving style and performance needs. BC’s patented concave lower locking ring keeps all adjustments locked in and ready for precise predicable feed back in any scenario. BR series coilovers provide a strong, complete and attractive coilover system at a great price.
Part Number: J-01-BR
RWD Only does not fit 4matic
- Mono-tube shock design
- 30 levels of dampening force adjustment
- Pillowball mounts and adjustable camber plates included
- Adjustable rear camber plates available
- Separate Full length height adjustable
- Inverted and Non-Inverted setups
- One year warranty
- Coilovers use 46mm pistons and 53mm shock housings, the enlarged shock cartridges with specially designed pistons and rods provide a wide range of dampening force
- Valves are constructed of special spring steel, which outperforms stainless steels and produces longer valve life. Valve stacks use a patented deflective system to provide more precise control
- Patented concave lower locking ring, to prevent unseating
- Springs are made of SAE9254 high strength, durable steel. Compression tested at over 500,000 times with less than 5% deformation
- T6061 Aluminum utilized in spring locks and seats for strength and weight savings
- Iron lower brackets on MacPherson struts to ensure rigidity
- Piston rods are constructed of highly polished steel to lengthen oil seal life and prevent leaking
- High pressure inner rod guide seals ensure a perfect fit for consistent fade resistant damping and long shock life
- 2 step coating process utilizing nickel and chromium plating to prevent corrosion
- Newly developed lubricant oil in all shock cartridges minimizes aeration and cavitation
- An additional bearing beneath each pillowball mount provides a smooth action and prolongs the life of the pillowball itself.
Front Spring Rate = 6.8k Rear Spring Rate = 10k
Thank you guys at coilovers depot
i've only had the coilovers on for a few days. This review will be mainly on installation & the small amount of driving time i've had with them. This is the first time i've installed coilovers/lowering suspension. installation was very do able with jackstands in garage, working space was "tight" therefore. Assisstance was needed a few times. The rear are not coilovers. The suspension is on an a arm. The control height for the lowering springs, are on the bottom of the springs, making them impossible to adjust once installed, unless disassmbled. it would be advisable to look at fixing this issue in my opinion. This is on a mercedes however, i don't know about other vehicles. Adjustment on the fronts once installed were extremely easy to make . Adjusting the dampening was easy. The dampening... Soft was "marshmallow". There was no need for me to adjust to more than 1/2, as it provided the amount of stiffness i was looking for.
I bought these mostly for the lowering ability. 2 inches is A LOT! plus i also needed new suspension. I will not be taking to the track, but i have confidence now diving into corners & the confidence with which i can corner at speed. Every day driving is very comfortable, i live in so cal, our roads are hard traveled.
Overall i would recommend these coilovers. I have in fact, to numerous individuals who've asked me about them.
These coilovers are one of the best bang for your buck coilover options. It took about a month to actually receive them because of the custom option. Install was very easy for a well experienced mechanic but I would be careful for novice applications. The directions had limited info but I knew exactly what I was doing. The ride is perfectly stiff for autocross/daily driving. Nothing harsh, for example, my girlfriend had nothing to say about ride comfort. I am super low and the ride is comparable to factory mb ride just stiff, which is nice. I had little noise but a slight squeak in the back. I have nothing bad to say about the be series. I have an e36 and I plan to run the same coilover set up due to how low you can go without sacrificing ride comfort. Bc racing you should develop a budget air set up because I would defiantly invest. I can't be happier with the product.
We Also Recommend