05-20 Dodge Charger AWD BC Racing BR Series Coilovers
BC Racing BR Series Coilovers 05- 2020 Dodge Charger AWDPart Number: Z-04-BR
The Dodge AWD Charger BC Racing BR series coilovers are the perfect choice for street driving with a dash of weekend warrior track action. Featuring easily accessible adjustment knobs and separately adjustable ride height, the BR series makes adjusting and maintaining your AWD Charger's performance coilover system easier than ever. Ride height is independently user adjustable so you can dial in the exact look to reflect your driving style and performance needs. BC’s patented concave lower locking ring keeps all adjustments locked in and ready for precise predicable feed back in any scenario. BR series coilovers provide a strong, complete and attractive coilover system at a great price.
- Mono-tube shock design
- 30 levels of dampening force adjustment
- Separate Full length height adjustable
- One year warranty
- Coilovers use 46mm pistons and 53mm shock housings, the enlarged shock cartridges with specially designed pistons and rods provide a wide range of dampening force
- Valves are constructed of special spring steel, which outperforms stainless steels and produces longer valve life. Valve stacks use a patented deflective system to provide more precise control
- Patented concave lower locking ring, to prevent unseating
- Springs are made of SAE9254 high strength, durable steel. Compression tested at over 500,000 times with less than 5% deformation
- T6061 Aluminum utilized in spring locks and seats for strength and weight savings
- Iron lower brackets on MacPherson struts to ensure rigidity
- Piston rods are constructed of highly polished steel to lengthen oil seal life and prevent leaking
- High pressure inner rod guide seals ensure a perfect fit for consistent fade resistant damping and long shock life
- 2 step coating process utilizing nickel and chromium plating to prevent corrosion
- Newly developed lubricant oil in all shock cartridges minimizes aeration and cavitation
- An additional bearing beneath each pillowball mount provides a smooth action and prolongs the life of the pillowball itself.
Spring Rates: 14K Front, 14K Rear.
I purchased the bc racing br series coil overs and love them first off the customer service at coilover depot is awesome as far as the coilovers themselves, ride quality and fit are excellent but I will say this you have to remove the rear shocks if you want to adjust the ride height in the rear not a big deal. Worth every penny
These coilovers were a fairly straightforward install and completely changed the feel and look of the car. Definitely recommend to anyone looking to spice up the driving experience.
Very noisy in the rear ,tried calling tech support appears to be a number that is no good, tells you the business hours there open which we are with in and still no answer.
You will want to remove the coilovers inspect them and reinstall them. Pay close attention to the upper mount install. Noise is 90% of the time a issue with the installation needing a slight tweak.
Top notch product, car response is on a whole new level..