11-UP Infiniti M37 Y51 RWD BC Racing Coilovers - BR Type
BC Racing BR Series Coilover Kit 11+ Infiniti M37 Y51
Part Number V-07-BR
The BC Racing BR series coilovers are the perfect choice for street driving with a dash of weekend warrior track action. Featuring easily accessible adjustment knobs and separately adjustable ride height, the BR series makes adjusting and maintaining your performance coilover system easier than ever. Ride height is independently user adjustable so you can dial in the exact look to reflect your driving style and performance needs. BC’s patented concave lower locking ring keeps all adjustments locked in and ready for precise predicable feed back in any scenario. BR series coilovers provide a strong, complete and attractive coilover system at a great price.
- Mono-tube shock design
- 30 levels of dampening force adjustment
- Pillowball mounts and adjustable camber plates included
- Adjustable rear camber plates available
- Separate Full length height adjustable
- Inverted and Non-Inverted setups
- One year warranty
- Coilovers use 46mm pistons and 53mm shock housings, the enlarged shock cartridges with specially designed pistons and rods provide a wide range of dampening force
- Valves are constructed of special spring steel, which outperforms stainless steels and produces longer valve life. Valve stacks use a patented deflective system to provide more precise control
- Patented concave lower locking ring, to prevent unseating
- Springs are made of SAE9254 high strength, durable steel. Compression tested at over 500,000 times with less than 5% deformation
- Iron lower brackets on McPherson struts to ensure rigidity
- High pressure inner rod guide seals ensure a perfect fit for consistent fade resistant damping and long shock life
- 2 step coating process utilizing nickel and chromium plating to prevent corrosion
- Newly developed lubricant oil in all shock cartridges minimizes aeration and cavitation
- An additional bearing beneath each pillowball mount provides a smooth action and prolongs the life of the pillowball itself
Front Spring Rate = 10k Rear Spring Rate = 8k
Standard= Standard configuration for this application
RN Type= Re-use OEM front tophats and either rubber style rear tophats included or re-use OEM
RS Type= Rubber style Front and Rear tophats included
RA Type= Pillowball front tophat and either rubber style rear tophat or re-use OEM
RH Type= Pillowball front and rear tophats included
Custom spring rates are available. You can request custom spring rates by entering the rates you want in the special instructions box after clicking add to cart. Spring rates up to 18K are available in BC Springs. Rates higher than 18K will require Swift spring upgrade.
All extreme low kits, swift springs, and custom rates are considered custom builds and will have a lead time of 3-6 weeks before shipping.
Good quality coil overs for the price, it’s not worth going to a less expensive brand. Make sure you use anti seize and count your turns and you should be golden. I got my car aligned and weight balanced and with a few changes to the rebound, the car rides perfect. I would suggest getting the rebound extensions for the rear if your going to be adjusting more then a couple times a year.
We Also Recommend