08-10 Dodge Challenger RWD BC Racing Coilovers - BR Type
BC Racing BR Series Coilovers 08-10 Challenger RWD v6 or v8Part Number: Z-01-BR
The Dodge Challenger BC Racing BR series coilovers are the perfect choice for street driving with a dash of weekend warrior track action. Featuring easily accessible adjustment knobs and separately adjustable ride height, the BR series makes adjusting and maintaining your Charger's performance coilover system easier than ever. Ride height is independently user adjustable so you can dial in the exact look to reflect your driving style and performance needs. BC’s patented concave lower locking ring keeps all adjustments locked in and ready for precise predictable feed back in any scenario. BR series coilovers provide a strong, complete and attractive coilover system at a great price.
Notes: Will not Fit Scatpack or Hellcat Challengers
RWD only kit
- Mono-tube shock design
- 30 levels of damping force adjustment
- Pillowball mounts and/ or adjustable camber plates included
- Separate Full length height adjustable
- Inverted and Non-Inverted setups
- One year warranty
- Coilovers use 46mm pistons and 53mm shock housings, the enlarged shock cartridges with specially designed pistons and rods provide a wide range of dampening force
- Valves are constructed of special spring steel, which outperforms stainless steels and produces longer valve life. Valve stacks use a patented deflective system to provide more precise control
- Patented concave lower locking ring, to prevent unseating
- Springs are made of SAE9254 high strength, durable steel. Compression tested at over 500,000 times with less than 5% deformation
- T6061 Aluminum utilized in spring locks and seats for strength and weight savings
- Iron lower brackets on MacPherson struts to ensure rigidity
- Piston rods are constructed of highly polished steel to lengthen oil seal life and prevent leaking
- High pressure inner rod guide seals ensure a perfect fit for consistent fade resistant damping and long shock life
- 2 step coating process utilizing nickel and chromium plating to prevent corrosion
- Newly developed lubricant oil in all shock cartridges minimizes aeration and cavitation
- An additional bearing beneath each pillowball mount provides a smooth action and prolongs the life of the pillowball itself.
These coilovers come with 12k Front and 14k spring rates.
I ordered these about 2 weeks ago and just got them installed last week. What an amazing investment. The shipping got here two days earlier than expect so that was great. Prior to buying this kit, I never had my suspension changed since buying the car back in '09. My shocks/struts were old and barely doing the job. I love this stance on my car now and recommend it to all Mopar fans out there. Definitely one of the best investments I've made this year. Thanks, BC!
Holy crap.... I have never in my life purchased something and been so shocked by the real world performance. Sit down children ol' pappy is gonna tell you a story.
I have a 2015 Challenger r/t and instead of buying a hellcat I'm going to turn mine into one. (Don't hate I am waiting till the widebodys come down in price) I started with intake and exhaust for the rumble, rims for looking baller as Huck Finn while I'm out avoiding mustangs leaving car meets. Then it was time for STANCE NATION BROOOOOOO. Not really... Just wanted a better look, better handling. I liked that this kit was infinitely adjustable so I could kinda screw around with it to hopefully find a happy place. I saw other kits at pretty similar costs but bc makes kits for pretty much every car on the road so I figured they can't suck. So I smashed that buy now button like it was a cheap beer.
Now every day after school I anxiously checked the mailbox for my decoder ring. I had to find out the secret message.... Oh wait... Wrong story. Anyhow it arrived crazy fast. The box weighs quite a bit (same as stock suspension) and the packaging was deeheecent. They were wrapped tightly and arrived without a scratch. As far as installing they went in very easily. They are shorter than stock so easy to put in. On the front. Detach both sway bar links and leave them detached until you are done it will screw up your ride height and just be a general pain in the ass. Mine arrived at exactly stock ride height which is cool. On the rear, the stock springs are a total mother in law to remove. First drop your rear exhuast. (just unbolt it from the chassis and the rear sections from the resonators right behind the trans. It's three bolts per side. Then jack up the control arm and unbolt it from the chassis, not the knuckle. Lower the jack slowly and viola spring out. (The exhaust is in the way of the bolt btw that's why you pull it first) everything else is smooth. (read the full review on Amazon) it's 4k characters.
Received fast. Looks great from the box. The ride is pretty good. Love how it can be adjusted in many ways
Easy to install and feel great
Awesome customer service. easy install. Super easy to adjust. The ride is amazing.