08-10 Dodge Challenger RWD BC Racing Coilovers - BR Type
BC Racing BR Series Coilovers 08-10 ChallengerPart Number: Z-01-BR
The Dodge Challenger BC Racing BR series coilovers are the perfect choice for street driving with a dash of weekend warrior track action. Featuring easily accessible adjustment knobs and separately adjustable ride height, the BR series makes adjusting and maintaining your Charger's performance coilover system easier than ever. Ride height is independently user adjustable so you can dial in the exact look to reflect your driving style and performance needs. BC’s patented concave lower locking ring keeps all adjustments locked in and ready for precise predicable feed back in any scenario. BR series coilovers provide a strong, complete and attractive coilover system at a great price.
- Mono-tube shock design
- 30 levels of dampening force adjustment
- Pillowball mounts and/ or adjustable camber plates included
- Separate Full length height adjustable
- Inverted and Non-Inverted setups
- One year warranty
- Coilovers use 46mm pistons and 53mm shock housings, the enlarged shock cartridges with specially designed pistons and rods provide a wide range of dampening force
- Valves are constructed of special spring steel, which outperforms stainless steels and produces longer valve life. Valve stacks use a patented deflective system to provide more precise control
- Patented concave lower locking ring, to prevent unseating
- Springs are made of SAE9254 high strength, durable steel. Compression tested at over 500,000 times with less than 5% deformation
- T6061 Aluminum utilized in spring locks and seats for strength and weight savings
- Iron lower brackets on MacPherson struts to ensure rigidity
- Piston rods are constructed of highly polished steel to lengthen oil seal life and prevent leaking
- High pressure inner rod guide seals ensure a perfect fit for consistent fade resistant damping and long shock life
- 2 step coating process utilizing nickel and chromium plating to prevent corrosion
- Newly developed lubricant oil in all shock cartridges minimizes aeration and cavitation
- An additional bearing beneath each pillowball mount provides a smooth action and prolongs the life of the pillowball itself.
These coilovers come with 12k Front and 14k spring rates.
Received fast. Looks great from the box. The ride is pretty good. Love how it can be adjusted in many ways
Easy to install and feel great
Awesome customer service. easy install. Super easy to adjust. The ride is amazing.
08-10 Dodge Challenger BC Racing Coilovers - BR Type
I have had these on my car since mid April. I am very happy with the ride quality and the product quality. Installation was straight forward and went smoothly. Ride height adjustment is fairly easy given that the shocks are on Dodge Challenger. The Challenger rear shocks due to OE chassis design can be difficult to adjust. The shocks and springs have performed well and I would rate them as very good. I did experience some noise in the rear shocks. Some on the web refer to it as a coil clunk. After some research I found this was common on Challengers. My solution was to exceed the manufactures torque spec on the REAR lower shock mount bolt by 20 pound feet. That adjustment corrected a noise issue and gave me a great ride. Ordering was easy, I placed my order by phone, talked to a tech, asked some application questions and was surprised at the knowledgable product response. I like the product, very good quality, great shipping and delivery time and well priced. I would highly recommend th BC product from Coil Over Depot.