05-UP Chrysler 300 AWD BC Racing Coilovers - BR Type
BC Racing BR Series Coilovers Chrysler 300 AWDPart Number: Z-04-BR
The Chrysler 300C BC Racing BR series coilovers are the perfect choice for street driving with a dash of weekend warrior track action. Featuring easily accessible adjustment knobs and separately adjustable ride height, the BR series makes adjusting and maintaining your Charger's performance coilover system easier than ever. Ride height is independently user adjustable so you can dial in the exact look to reflect your driving style and performance needs. BC’s patented concave lower locking ring keeps all adjustments locked in and ready for precise predicable feed back in any scenario. BR series coilovers provide a strong, complete and attractive coilover system at a great price.
- Mono-tube shock design
- 30 levels of dampening force adjustment
- Separate Full length height adjustable
- One year warranty
- Coilovers use 46mm pistons and 53mm shock housings, the enlarged shock cartridges with specially designed pistons and rods provide a wide range of dampening force
- Valves are constructed of special spring steel, which outperforms stainless steels and produces longer valve life. Valve stacks use a patented deflective system to provide more precise control
- Patented concave lower locking ring, to prevent unseating
- Springs are made of SAE9254 high strength, durable steel. Compression tested at over 500,000 times with less than 5% deformation
- T6061 Aluminum utilized in spring locks and seats for strength and weight savings
- Iron lower brackets on MacPherson struts to ensure rigidity
- Piston rods are constructed of highly polished steel to lengthen oil seal life and prevent leaking
- High pressure inner rod guide seals ensure a perfect fit for consistent fade resistant damping and long shock life
- 2 step coating process utilizing nickel and chromium plating to prevent corrosion
- Newly developed lubricant oil in all shock cartridges minimizes aeration and cavitation
- An additional bearing beneath each pillowball mount provides a smooth action and prolongs the life of the pillowball itself.
These coilovers come with 12k Front and 14k spring rates.
The BC racing coilovers I bought were shipped out remarkably fast taking only a few days to get. They arrived in a well secured box with very neat and safe packaging. When it came to installing there were a few hiccups but nothing that was the actual coilovers fault, the hardest part is removing the stock suspension. After it was all in the car it looked great. The front ride height is easy to adjust but the back is much harder as the spring must be decompressed to be adjusted, so keep that in mind and level the spring ride height on the rear of the car before installation.
Lowered my 2017 AWD 300S 3-4inches a little over a week ago and it rides great with the dampener set at 12 front and rear. No issues yet!
These Coilovers feel amazing can really put power to the ground!
We Also Recommend