16-20 Honda Civic Hatchback BC Racing Coilovers - BR Type
The BR Type BC Racing coilovers for the 2016+ Honda Civic Hatchback are the perfect choice for street driving and the occasional road course or auto-cross duty. With easily accessible adjustment knobs for fine-tuning compression and rebound, ride height adjustment independent of shock stroke and spring preload, having a performance coilover system has never been easier. The driver chooses how low or high the vehicle sits (no preset ride height here!) and a BC Racing patented concave lower locking ring keeps it locked securely in place. Most systems can be upgraded to pillowball mounts to provide the most feedback possible from the suspension and to sharpen steering response. BC Racing front camber plates also allow a driver to get the perfect alignment setup without compromise. Each of these features is offered, while providing a strong, attractive coilover system at a reasonable price.
Part Number: A-115-BR
will fit the Civic Hatchback sport.
Will not Fit Civic SI
Front Camber Plate option is available. Noise, Harshness and Vibration increase possibly when using a pillow ball front mount that comes with a Camber plate.
Features and Benefits:
- Mono-tube shock design
- Linear piston and damping curve
- Height adjustment via shock body, not spring
- 30-clicks of damping adjustment (compression/rebound) simultaneously
- 1 year limited warranty against manufacturer defect
- Fully rebuildable with all parts available for purchase
- SAE9254 Powder Coated Springs
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Lock Rings
- 53mm Aluminum Threaded Shock Bodies
- Precision machine welded STKM13C Steel Lower Mounts or 6061-T6 milled Aluminum Lower Mounts where applicable
- Front = 6K
- Rear = 5K
Front Spring rates can not be changed.
good product but wish I could go 3 inch’s lower on the rear since I got the extreme lows.
Support there were awesome. Had ordered coilover but forgot to add on front camber plates. They were understanding and had it installed for free! Great service!
Had to watch a couple videos on how to install but it was so worth it!
We Also Recommend