03-08 Mazda RX8 Megan Racing Rear Lower Adjustable Control Arms
Megan Racing Inc. has developed reinforced and adjustable control arms to accommodate the needs of the aggressive and performance oriented tuner. Being constructed of a Lightweight Steel-Alloy which is able to withstand the stresses of extreme competition, these arms are powder coated with a 3-Stage process to ensure durability and protection against the elements.
These rear LOWER Camber-Arms are adjustable to fine tune your cars handling in the rear. When lowering a car, these will eliminate premature tire wear caused by the rear wheels riding upon the inside tread only.
SPECIFICATIONS & FEATURES:
Inner rod end width: 2 5/16"
Rod End Inner Diameter: 9/16"
Threaded portion of ball joint and mid-section: 11/16"
Minimum Length (center hole to center of ball joint): 20 1/4"
Maximum Length (center hole to center of ball joint): 22.00"
(maximum length assuming 11/16" thread engagement between joint end and mid-section)
- Constructed of Steel Alloy for Lightweight yet Durable performance.
- Hard Rubber bushings for a more direct feel and driving experience.
- Easy to access turnbuckle-style adjustment.
- Can be adjusted without removing from the vehicle.
- Eliminates Premature Tire Wear while improving handling and stability.
We Also Recommend